"Kids Time For Dessert!!" are definitely some of the best words you can hear your mom or dad say. After hearing those beautiful words, then going into the kitchen and seeing that your mom or dad made homemade ice cream! Ice cream is definitely one of my favorite desserts! I mean how couldn't it be? You have different flavors, it's cold and refreshing, and it's sweet and yummy for any occasion! Today I am going to show you a recipe for making homemade vanilla ice cream with a coldly delicious taste!
Vanilla Ice Cream Ingredients:
2 cups of heavy cream
3/4 cup of milk
3/4 cup of sugar
2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
1/8 teaspoon of salt
Vanilla Ice Cream Making Instructions:(Note: an ice cream maker will be needed)
1. Add all ingredients to a shallow pan
2. Heat the cream mixture on medium heat until it starts to slightly bubble
3. Turn off the heat and mix the cream until the sugar is dissolved
4. Allow the cream mixture to cool to room temperature
5. Pour the cream into an ice cream maker and churn according to the ice cream manufacturer's directions
6. Freeze for 3 hours before serving
*Note: if you want to add any extra topping such as M&Ms, Oreos, etc. add them after step 5 before freezing*
I hope on a hot day when you're looking for something cold and delicious you make this recipe and enjoy it as much as I do! I look forward to reading your comments about how you thought the recipe was! Make sure to also post a selfie with your delicious sundae creation!